BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 11, 2013

School Drools!

Right now, I'm at school, the place where teachers torture students with schoolwork and homework. I'd like to talk to the genius who came up with this crap. He thought kids would love this? WRONG!!!! SCHOOL DROOLS!!!! Anyway, I'm at computer class, not to learn though. This is where I go to when I have music class. But, there are some up-sides to school. Like, the specials classes, the iPads, and, of course, the teachers (except my history/ELA teacher) ROCK!!!! My favorite teacher is my computer teacher, Mrs. Bennett. She's really sweet and really funny. My other favorite teachers are my P.E teacher, Coach Fulcher, my Discovery Science teacher, Mrs. Jackson and my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Collins. So, that's what makes SCHOOL (sort of) RULES!!!!

0 comments: