BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Governor Loses His Marbles! PART IV (4)

We called my uncle, The President, on my Skype account. We waited for 20 minutes then he picked up. We all gathered around my laptop. "Hello, fellow citizens!" He winked at me. "Hello, Mr. President." We all said. "Hey, Uncle! How are you doing?" I said. "I'm doing just fantastic, dear niece. Thank you!" Now, this is not time to chat, I told myself, the Governor's plot!!!!! "So, Uncle, we are not kidding, but-- the Governor has a really bad plot!!! He has weapons and everything!!!!!" My uncle gave us a quizzical look. "Which governor?" He asked. "My father," Blossom said. "The governor of Hawaii." I thought my uncle was going to fly out here to give the governor a piece of his mind, but all he did was throw his head back and laughed. "My dear niece, you always crack me up!" He kept laughing. "Mr. President, we're being serious!" Milly said. Maya pushed us back from the computer. "Mr. President, we have proof that he's no good. This is a recording of his announcement." Maya played the audio file as the president listened. By the time it finished, the president was silent. Then, Ivy came up front to show the briefcase.The president observed and again, was silent. Finally, Randall came to the computer and played the phone call. Again, the president was silent. Then, he shook his head. "I'll be right there." He ended the video call. "How is the President your uncle?" Randall said. I shrugged. "My grandmother is his aunt." Everybody nodded and Ivy stood up. "We'd better check those bird poop cameras." I face palmed. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE! "HURRY! BEFORE THEY CLEAN THEM!" I yelled. We hurried to the streets and frantically looked for the cameras. Thankfully, they were still there. I sighed with relief and took them. "I got them!" I shouted. Everyone met up with me and we fled to the house. I played back and we watched the footage. There was some pretty juicy stuff that we caught. "Don't worry. My wife doesn't know about any of this!" I heard. I rewinded and zoomed into the two people inside of an abandoned dry cleaners. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the governor and...Ivy's mom.


TO BE CONTINUED.....

0 comments: